domingo, 24 de octubre de 2010

I love CR

Eventhough I know you all fuckers are not reading my blog, I'm gonna keep updating it ;)
(yes, this message is for you Stepan)

I'm on vacation again, it looks like I'm allways on vacation :P
I decided to come to Prague to spend some days here with my Czech friends and later on we're planning to go to Poland to spend also a weekend with our Polish friends. For me this vacation have started in a really great way. I was real angry the day before getting those vacations and now it seems everything is gone =D =D
I arrived in Prague, and since the very first moment I felt in love (again) with this city. It smeels like east of Europe (ok, Stepan, middle Europe, whatever), for me it smells like Vilnius. I don't know, it just brings so many things to my head...I love it. I so wanna live somewhere here, so I think I'm gonna tell 10 reasons why I would live in CR.

1. As I said, it smeels like erasmus
2. People are crazy, really
3. I like Czech language, I like the pronuntiation, I love the wide ammount of words you have to say dick, pico and stuff like that :P
4. Potatoe omellete tastes better if you call it brambori omellete
5. I have many friends here, so for sure we could make some crazy parties (might be dangerous, so don't allow us cooking while drunk :P)
6. I'm in love with labas vakaras and I'd be closer to her
7. just becaue
8. I like fresh air in the face, I like this feeling (even when it's too fresh) :P
9. I rather to be called chaime than jaime
10. you have restaurants with trains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Now a small explanation, yesterday we went on party, we had dinner at a great czech place where I ordered more than 1Kg of meet, only for me!!!!!AMAZING. Before that we were in a pub where you order a beer and they bring it in this small electric trains, you have a railway all along the pub and it reaches the tables, so it's great...I think it couples every guy dreams...Cold beer and toy trains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it.
Then we went on party to this disco which is built in a church, it was weird, but fun. We met Asta there, and that was a really nice surprice...well, maybe not surprise, cuz we knew she was there, but it was nice anyway.
In this church disco there were several plants. The disco plant, then a valconi from where you could see the disco, then a "making out" plant (it was really like that, dark...couples...)
And finally this salsa plant, it was full of these guys who really know how to dance, and lucky them we were just nor drunk enough to compite with them...otherwise of course I'd had showed them how to dance =D =D =D
Finally we decided to go to typical Czech pub, with rock music. It was cool, I liked it more than the making out disco church.
Today Stepan and I cooked brambori omelletes, it was pretty fun because I screwed it up a little and we made terrible mess (cleaning it wasn't that fun). However, we somehow succeded with the omelletes and now we can eat omellete for a week...(yes, I have problem with measurements)

As I told you, honsa, when I grow up I so wanna be like you =D =D =D

c u soon people =D

2 comentarios:

  1. jajajajajajajajaja uhhhhhh jaimeeee you still remember 'labas vakaras' yeap she is a big (all meanings of the word) woman ;) sorry? brambori omellete? no way! TORTILLA ESPAÑOLA! AND DRZ HUBU! continue have fun puuuusa!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. drz chubu ty, pico
    ja jsem czeski, that's why I say brambori omellete ;)

    ResponderEliminar