sábado, 30 de mayo de 2009

first trips, first crash, shower with shoes and more :P





After purchase, did we use the car?
well, my first idea was not to use it to much, because I don't want to burn it before my friends come. But of course it is really cool to have a car here. Our first "excursion" was to akropolis. Elena, Radek, Water, Cristina and me. Five brave people in the old Lada, by the way Elena was more brave than others and as you can see in the pictures she was not afraid of driving the Lada :P
I have also gone to Europos Parkas with Sara, Cristina and Sara's parents. It was, so far, the longest trip of the car.
Other day Marius and I went by Lada on hurry to take some architecture stuff for Marius, we only had 20 minutos to go to the center before they closed the store, so we drove it like Fernando Alonso in a Russian Car (by the way, for sure better than McLaren or Renault)
Today I wen to airport with Czech girls to pick up more Czech girls. Ahoy, Dobri dien, jiek sa mash? :P
I love Czech Republic and their people =)
Sumarizing, I did almost 150 km and the car is still alive...more or less...
ok, once, when I came back home, I decided to park it between a car and a Van, in front of dormitory. Of course I did not want to crash with the Van, so I decided to crash with the car...:P
not to crash, but to go closer...and maybe, somehow...I crashed it a little bit. It was nothing for my car, but these new cars are shit, so I screwed a bit its paint. The worst thing is that the owner of the car was inside. This girl was really pissed of my behavior, and she wanted to call police. Lucky me, she spoke English, so finally she became a normal person and I was able to talk to her, so we filled the insurance papers and everything was great. By the way, that chick was kind of hot...mmmm... :P
So this is the history of how I crash my Lada ;)
Now, shame on me...
see you soon friends =)

ps: this is not about Lada, but I have to tell eveybody that last week Sara had shower without putting off her shoes =)))))))))

4 comentarios:

  1. What did you do sara? poor girl

    Are you sure this caar is able to do 150Km more than you are going to do? because you want to drive more than 3000Km back...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! (q fuerte me parece todo!! xDD)
    Well i just want you to know that i thougt that you were more responsible!! i mean... crazy you!! it's still hard to beilive what you¡re doing.. ok.. maybe it's because i'm alredy losing the 'erasmus spirit'.. (i hope not!! =S)
    by the way.. i love to read your blog! i can be there also.. xDD
    Well some people still have to study.. =P.
    Have fun and be as good as you can..(so not really a lot! =P)
    muak!

    PS: the web site it's just some publicity of my jewelry web..=P

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm happy that you like it...and by the way, I did not know that you were doing this jewelry =)
    I saw really nice things in your web...maybe I will buy you something when I arrive to Spain ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The blog is very cool, I will follow your adventures ;)

    ResponderEliminar