viernes, 12 de noviembre de 2010

I can't choose between wifi and kitch =D

Have you ever written a blog drunk???
me neither...but I guess there has to be a first time for everything...and I also guess there is not other way of finishing my vacations.
I didn't want to write about this last part because it will fell like my vacations are over, and I don't like that =(
Anyway, if I had to choose (luckely I don't) one city between Prague, Brno and Lodz, if I had to choose (I repeat, I'm happy I don't have to) one part of my vacations, I wouldn't be able. Really.
Prague was as awesome as I described in other posts, my last day in Prague I visited this fake eiffel tower, I had lunch with Honsa and Celia for last time (chears, you booth are great) and I went to Stepis to pack myself (some people cut themselves, I pack myself). Whatever, I had appointment with Stepan at 17.15 in metro station near Prague's bus station...I got a call from him around 17.05...the instruction was pretty clear...prepare yourself to run =D
After running with all my stuff we were able to be at the bus just in time (Japeness way).
Now I gotta say something, people, Czech Republik is awesome, really, they are 100 years ahead of us. THEY HAVE INTERNET WIFI CONECTION ON BUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When we arrived in Brno, still amazed by this internet buses, we met Lucie and Petr...it was so nice to see them again. Lucie is just Lucie, and she gave us a bit of Slivovice (something like half bottle), after that we went on party, I don't know how much I drank that night, but pictures show it pretty well =D



Worth to mention that we also met Buzi, and it was great to see her too =D =D
Girls, you are booth awesome, I hope soon I can see you in Spain and we can try those "spaguetti" ;)
Next day we prepared Spanish omellete for second (and not last) time in our trip =D =D =D
After an awesome lunch we visited Brno, you know what??? they have bells in the cathedral, and you know what??? you can stand under the bell, and you know what??? they ring every hour...and you know what??? if you are stupid enough, and of course I am, you can get deaf :P
This day I had dinner at Stepan's place with his family, it was also great, they were so nice!!!!!!!! His mother speaks french, so we could somehow comunicate, his father speaks German, so we could say the numbers untill 3 :P and his granma...ohhhhhh...this was amazing.
Stepan, let me describe her, she is around 80 years old, and she is blody clever, she has a gift for languages or something...she speaks English really well. She told me she was rised in Bratislava, she also told me that her father was from Germany and her mother from CR, she said she had not spoken english for 30 years, however she was able to use past perfect much better than I am...really, when I grow up I wanna be like her =)
Also worth to mention Stepan's turtle, it is already too big for it's house...I had the same problem with mine, they never stop growing...fucking turtles!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Next day trip to Lodz with small stop in small village called something like Katowice ;) (this one is for you Dani) ;)

(break, I am at the dinner room and my small sister just arrived drank like pig, at 1.14...mmmm...this reminds me one story they told me in the bar, but it's gonna be story for another day)

Where was I????
oooooooohhhhhhhh...yes, in the train from Katowice to Lodz, we met a girl from Lodz, she was on erasmus in Bratislava, and I must say something. She was so cuteeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! She said she had some spanish friends, so Stepan decided to teach her the word Lefa...she also taught me how to say dobry veitur (something like that means good night in polish language)
Co to Kurwa jest?!??!!?!?!!!!!!!!!!?????
I remember when I arrived in Lodz, I saw Magda and Dani and it was.........no words to describe...why didn't I meet you before Magda???? and why didn't we go more on party together during erasmus Dani???? (Dani is my perfect match in dancing, really...she knows why ;) )
For me the first night in Lodz was the best, we went on party to a great pub with live music, and you know what??? noone was dancing before we decided to start dancing (or something similar to dancing) in front of the singer. After 15 minutes it was full of people, including a pink weird girl who tried to keep the attention to her =D =D (maybe I'm making up this pink color, but she was kinda kitch)
Talking about kitch, we had KITCH BAD TASTE party next day...it is also difficult to describe, I preffer showing some pictures :P





The day of the party was also a cool journey, Lodz has really nice shoping center in an old industrial area, it reminds me Tampere but this Lodz is better =D =D
Much better if you take into account that they give you blue ray for free if you buy 10 bottles of vodka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The kitch party was great, some people felt in love with toilet, some people danced all the night, some people drank all the night...and in summary everybody had fun all the night long =D =D
I attach a video of a weird competition between Czech Polish...and...yes, Spanish can also drink Vodka...

(Note, I'm only writting and talking about lots of attachments, I hope I'll have time to make it true :P)
(Note2: I couldn't attach the video, it's too heavy and I don't wanna fight with it)

After party I discovered something which scares me...I LIKE WASHING UP AND CLEANING!!!!!!!!
btw, we also cooked tortilla de patatas in Lodz (the last but not least :P)

last day in Lodz, it starts with Stepan missing his train (good job ;) )
then, Stepan takes another train
then more sightseeing
then I showed my amazing skills in pool
then more sightseeing
we took nice pictures
and we saw a great movie, Rock and Rolla, really good one. Difficult to understand this blody British english bro, without subtitles...but really good movie. I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!

ohhhhhhhhh, this post is getting too long, but I have so many things to tell!!!!! I feel like I'm forgetting so much..............
I'll try to summarize the last last last day of vacations, coming back to this small village called Katowice with this small girl called Danielita, the train journey was short because we were talking all the time, sotimes in spanish, sometimes in english, sometimes in spanglish, sometimes in polish...co to jest!!!!!!!!!!?????????
Then I was at Danielita's place, her family was also really friendly, they gave me a nice food and they made me feel like at home...aciu =D =D
The best thing at Danielita's place???? The pictures!!!!!!!!!
Really, she showed me old pictures and she has changed soooooooo much!!!!!
I couldn't stop watching those pictures...at the beginning I asked, ok, this is is your high school friends, but...where are you???? and you know what??? she was in the picture...jajajajaja

Last part of my vacations???? airport =( airport, plane, headache...and I am at home again =( =( =(

I know this looks like I'm just saying good things that I'm supposed to say all the time, but I really feel it like that, you guys made my vacations one of the best vacations ever, so just want to finish with a thank you Honsa (I told you, I wanna be like you) , than you Celia (intenta ver el lado bueno de lo que tienes y te deseo lo mejor en Praga porque te lo mereces, tb quiero ser como tú), than you Radek(I forgot giving you lomo, so I owe you one =( ), thank you Lucie (you are so awesome!!!!! I see you and I just want to hug you all the time =D =D never change :P), thank you Petr (thanks for taking good care of us and as I said...we gotta go to Santiago Bernabeu together!!!!!!!!! maybe to Real Madrid - Atlético to see Ujfalusi :P), thank you Buzi (it was great to see you again, I hope we can see you soon and remember all this great erasmus parties such as Czech easter), thank you Danielita (I mentioned you several times in the post, even sometimes a bit hiden :P thanks, really, this trip would had not been possible without you), than you Magdita(Ropuchitaaaaaaa, the trip started because of you, because of your birthday...I don't know, I don't have words to say how great has been meeting you and how great you treated us at your place...sure we're gonna see each other soon in Spain with Danielita and I can give you back the favour with some 100000 liters of sangria...=D...PIEROGUIIIIIII)...mmmmmmmmmm...and thank thank thank thank you very very very very much Stepan for following me in this crazy thing, you are...just you...really, I'm so happy this day you came to my room asking if I knew how to set up internet conection, I'm so happy I invited you to have dinner with us...this definitely changed not only my vacations but my whole life...I don't say this too often (more or less never) but I wanna tell you that I love you dude =D =D

Oki, enough for tonight
I'm gonna sleep
see you soon mates, remember...we'll always have Paris ;)

Jaimito

3 comentarios:

  1. Your are so crazy amazing guy ;) I've enjoy just reading your adventures :) Its good that you spread the lefa spirit.
    Keep being so happy cool guy.
    Sarita

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hey guy, I hope you will come again to visit us!!! but this time I will be working :-)

    We'll meet in Madrid during Xmast time

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Saritaaaa!!!!!!!!!!
    me has puesto colorado :P
    muchas asias =D y a ver cuando nos vemos (quizá fin de año, quien sabe??? ;) )

    ResponderEliminar