miércoles, 27 de octubre de 2010

still loving Prague =D

well, now I have not 10 but 100 reasons. It's a pity I have not enough time to write it all because in 23 minutes I'm going to Brno to party with Lucie and Bozie =D =D
everything is being fast, as allways on vacations, but it is as great as fast =D =D
After Brno we're gonna go to Silesia to meet stepan family and then we're going to Poland to party with Magie and Danielita =) =) =)
I think this is the best trip ever, Prague is great, Czech beer couldn't be better, we had time to party, to visit, to get drunk, to make dinner with friends...EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!
and only in one week. I don't have much time, but in following posts I'm gonna tell the story of how stepan almost drove to brno to get to his place in chodov and the story of how we ended up huging each other during night in order not to fall down ;) (I'm sorry Stepi)
So far, only a picture of Prague castle
c u soon


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario