domingo, 10 de octubre de 2010

this one is for you Alfonso ;)

Hi there again =D =D =D

today I'm not gonna tell any story, for first time I'm writting just because I'm kinda bored and I feel like doing it. It's funny, last week I worked around 12 hours everyday, yesterday (Saturday) I worked too, today the same...I'm f****n tired, but you know, when you spend so many hours in the office eventhough you need to rest you want to do something so that you feel you didn't waste your day. This week I've watched a couple of movies, I came back to my favourite tv series, I played football and I even had time to have dinner with friends, and today, today I'm gonna have blog's night :P :P

Now I remember when I was...15???...something like that...well, we had parties in our village and I was near the crashing cars park (lets call it like that, I don't know how to say it in english so I will add a picture).





Suddenly Alfonso stoped his car and told me come here, I run to do so and some other car knocked me down...this is the first time I remember doing something with Alfonso. In the following years we have lived many things together, most of them as stupid and crazy as this knock down story. Now Alfonso lives in Slovenia, dude, I envy you so much...I want to be on erasmus with you there...whatever, I'm sure you're gonna rock it, and as I know you like my blog and you follow it I want to say that I also love yours...you read it and it is just you =) =) =)

http://esloveniaisnotspain.blogspot.com/


This year I have three friends on Erasmus...well, sure I have more, Asta for instance, but I mean I have three friends from my village. Fer, Hugo and Alfonso...it looks like we're gonna have to travel =S what a shame...
looking on the bright side, I might live some stories to write here :P :P :P

C u soon friends =D

1 comentario:

  1. ok friend, you have scored one goal.
    I had my eyes wet, only for a second, but is the most beautiful thing I read since I arrived to Slovenia.
    You know I always like to rememeber our teenager ages, even more "the fiestas de villa", but here, in Ljubljana, its like..... more homesick.... I don´t know how to explain it. I think you have felt the same 2 years ago..

    Thanks you for the erasmus Idea, without your Vilnius experience, I wouldn´t had chosen this life...

    sorry about the kicks on the dictionary, but i´m improving my english....

    :D

    ResponderEliminar