domingo, 14 de junio de 2009

here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!
here we are!!!!
we already did the first trip km and I already have a lot of histories!!!!!!!!
Water and I departed from Vilnius after going to airport with Nata and Crispi =)
During this journey I drove between 80 and 100 km/h; problems started because how I am, I mean. If you know me, you know that I am this kind of guy who is worried about everything, and when i say worried I mean really worried =) I started to hear strange sounds all the time, so I started to have blood in my nouse, and also when I say blood I mean a lot of blood =(
When we arrived to Riga there was trafic jam, and the car started to overheat a little, that was the moment when I found out that the fan is not working. Problem number 1. It was kind of funny, because the warmer the car, the whiter my face.
Then we planned to pick them up in the airport, and guess......................again traffic jam!!!!!!!!! In the highway!!!!!!!!No way, Sara says that I was white, then purpure, then yellow, then red...and then I decided to switch off the car and wait there. People were starring at us like...poor guys, they broke this piece of shit...Damn them!!!!!!!!!
When I was able to restart the car, I went as soon as possible to the firs outway...ok, not out but in...yes, I drove in counter-direction 50m!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then I met them in the center and they had a surprise, well, more than one!!!!!!!!!
1. the diode dance (I attach video)
2. we have a rubbick cube
3. we have a notebook trip
Next day, we came back and Piotr drove. Quite faster, between 90 and 110km/h but still ok.
We went to trakai because Sara was in love with these Vistiena Kibinai and she wanted to eat one, it was matter of life for her =)
Then Limoo party, I got totally drunk, Jorge too ;) and we enjoy a lot. Today Vilnius with trolleybus penalty included (funny history, maybe I'll write it all in next days) and in few hours we are leaving to Warsaw.
We are trying to fix the fan right now.
I am happy with the car, but people are planning to drug me in order to shut me up because I am fucking pain in the ass to everybody. I am allways afraid :P
I hope I'll not have bloody nouse anymore in this trip and we'll enjoy a lot =)
Next stop Warsaw, see you there and I hope with the rubbik cube already solved!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comentarios:

  1. DIOS SE PUEDE SER MAS FRIKI??
    Fer y Jaime, aprovechad y en un área de servicio os alejais de ellos con disimulo que sé que os obligan a hacer esas cosas de electrónicos....
    Un saludo y suerte con el cubo de rubikk

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Jimmy!!! por dónde vais?? habéis llegado por alguna xtraña razón en buenas condiciones a Varsovia?? el gipsy-car parecíais esta mñn..ains,q se te echa ya de menos joder!
    besos a todos from sauletekio y muchirrísima suerte on the road!!!me acordaré de vos esos días..
    ##Radek says good bye for u too guys!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Pixaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Intentare alejarme de ellos...como veras yo de momento no me se el baile del diodo!!!!!!
    Pronto nos vemos tio, y te ensenyamos el Lada =)
    Jelen...estamos en Varsovia y estamos bien...manyana intentare actualizar de nuevo que hoy estoy cansadisimo que llevo dos dias sin dormir...yo tb os echare de menos, pero pronto nos veremos en Madrid y podremos tomar unos Vodkas all :P
    Un saludo a todos

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I am very excited to see what will happen in Warsaw, good luck guys...

    ResponderEliminar
  5. thanks, because we'll need a lot of luck :)
    and you were??? because I can not see your name...
    anyway, as I said, thank you :)))))))

    ResponderEliminar
  6. And... I was......jajaja ..Guess Jaime...Who I am...It is Kristina, but here some things are in spanish and I can't understand where to write my name....You got to Warsaw..Well done!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. already in Krakow...tomorrow I'll try to write ;)

    ResponderEliminar