martes, 23 de junio de 2009

near France!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello again =)
Right now we are in a McDonalds in Bern, it means really close to our goal :P
Bern is a really nice city, one of the best in my opinion. I was in love with Tallin but now I decided to cheat with Bern :P
Last night I got totally drunk because a Polish guy asked me if I wanted to drink Vodka in the old comunsit way, we all did it; well this way means to drink Vodka in the waterr glass
This days we are sleeping in Bern in Piotr's uncle place, we have Sauna, free Vodka and nice company =)
Jorge already left the expedition, because he had to take a plane to Spain to spend some days in the beach with his girlfriend. it was a pleasure to be with you in this trip Jorge.
The night before we slept in our friend's place, Miguel Gasca. This guy gave me a lot of Vodka ahoj (regards to German girls :P) and I got drunk again (I start to think that I have a problem)
The night before was one of te best, we stopped in Germany near a Motel, and the price was only 190€ for four people!!!!!!!!Awesome!!!!!!!!So, we decided to sleep in the parking of the motel, the guys slept in the car and I slept on the floor with the sleeping bag (thanks Marcos, the sleeping bag was really usefull)
I attach pictures of everything...I really wanted to write more, but everything is too fast and I don't have internete conexion so often =)
Tomorrow we go to France and in a couple of days we'll be in Madrid!!!!!!!!!!!
By the way, we have a Bearing fucked up and now it is really hard to hear each other speaking (the bearing sounds more than us :P)
Lots of kisses and regards to everyone
Jaimito

2 comentarios:

  1. madre mia, madre mia, despues de la luz de todo va bien, lo de dormir en el suelo... espero con entusiasmo esa fiesta prometida con el lada!!! esto empieza a ser legendario :-P

    ResponderEliminar
  2. dios que personajes sois!!
    Cuándo llegais??
    He escuchado fiesta??
    Yo kieroooooooo
    PIXA

    ResponderEliminar