viernes, 19 de junio de 2009

Poland almost over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hello once again =)))))
I am glad to say that we are in Krakow and we are departing to Bratislava in few hours.
This is my second time in Krakow, and the more I know the city the more I like it.
Yesterday we went on party and it was really fun!!!!!!!!! I was dancing with Polish girl, and I don't know why I told her I am Lithuanian. Yes, I am stupid, and drunk, but not Lithuanian!!!!!! The girls was quite surprised, because my pronunciation is not Lithuanian at all. Anyway it was funny. In the morning I almost die, because we forgot the papers of the car, so I decided to come back and I parked in a forbiden place near hostel, it was in front of the town hall. In 10 seconds I had one policeman telling me things in Polish. Piotr was with me and the others were going to the hostel to take the papers, Piotr pretended he does not speak Polish and I was trying to tell to the guy in my Czech that the guys will come with papers. Stirri kamarada, dva here, dva papers...hahahaha...and then, prosim nie zloti, student, nie penalty prosim...Finally he saw that I was not going to give him money in hand and he also saw my surname and started to laugh and said...hahahaha...speedy gonzalez. Come on, go away. So everything fine. We already fixed the brakes, so now it is possible to brake without spinning. We also broke a wheel in the way between Warzsaw and Krakow, we put the extra wheel and yesterday we bought a wheel for 50 Zloti (around 12 euro), so I think everything is all right.
Much more funny things happened during the way, but I don't have space, neither time to tell everything, furthermore i don't remember everything :P
Sumarizing, Poland was great and we really enjoyed a lot, the car is still working and now we will not stop so much time in everyplace, so maybe next time will be from Austria or from Germany or even from Switzerland...who nows =)
I'm gonna upload the pictures tonight, now I don't have time =)
See you everybody, kind regards...hugs for guys and million Kisses for girls ;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario