martes, 16 de junio de 2009

Warsaw, breaks fucked up, awesome food, awesome girls =)




Hi again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fernando is brushing his teeth next to me, maybe I should do the same....turururururu...
We spent two awesome days in Piotr's granpas place. Awesome food and from the very first moment we all felt like at home. I am thinking about living here forever :)
Warzsawa...mmmmmmm. It was a surprise for me, because many people told me that this city is worse than Krakow, even some people told me that it does not have anything interesting. Well, my opinion is completely diferent, I like the city, I like its historical center, I like how big it looks, so nice city.
The car trip was good, quite long but really good. Our departure from Vilnius was around 6:00 am, and we were in Warzsawa at lunch time.
During the trip we stopped in many villages, but my Lithuanian is not enoughgood to find a place where we could drink a coffe.
Labas, prasome kavine...
The weather so so, first day was perfect, really sunny day and much warmer than my whole year in Vilnius but today rain came back. I think I am carrying the bad weather with m
e, so be prepared in Spain because in 2 weeks you will have snow.
We also havfe a problem. Only one of the front wheels is breaking properly, we tryed to fix it here but it is not possible. Tomorrow we'll try to repair it in mechanic if the price is cheap, otherwise we'll try not to break so much :P
If it is possible we'll go to Krakow tomorrow.
So far that's all. I hope you all are enjoying whenever you are the same than me.
See you soon. I'll try to write from Krakow.


ps: we are going to do a fan site of calcedonia adverticement in facebook, Fernando has some kind of animal behavior and in Poland if you are a little, lets say strange, you can have in your car something like "wo super" =)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario