martes, 31 de agosto de 2010

Day 1

Everyday, when I arrived in the hostel I wrote in a notebook what I lived that day. I'll try to write more or less the same, somethings of course I'm gonna delete (because I'm damn crazy) and other things I'm gonna add because I forgot to write in that time =D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Today I started Lada adventure II, better known as "camino de santiago". Guys, I'd like you to be here to see how cool this is. I'll start describing it.
Long story in few words, you walk, or ride your bike, or your horse, from one village to another. In villages and cities some people have "hostels" in their own houses and you can sleep there. ¿Price? It's up to you, they are volunteers and you decide how much money you wanna give to help them. (this is not true everywhere, but when I wrote it I though so).
Usually volunteer people are really nice people, and from the very beggining I felt it.
Today I started in Burgos, a city with really nice cathedral, and this was the only picture of the day.




In few Km I realised that brakes of my bike were broken, lets say they braked too much...like all the time :P
I stoped after 11 Km and while trying to fix them a guy came, he told me he is volunteer and he has this hostel, he tried to help me but we weren't able to fix it, so he told me to come back to Burgos to the bike store, ok I had to come back.
11+11=22Km? NOOOOOOOOOOOO 11+11=0 Km
=) I was still in Burgos =S =S =S
I made it to the bike store and they told me: In a couple of days it will be fixed...
No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told him, well, could be a bit faster?? you know, in a couple of days I'm suppossed to be in leon.
He answered, ok, you are pilgrim...then...1 hour would work for you?
People are nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They fixed it and I came back to this hostel. 11+11+11=11
It's pretty late, so I'll spend here the evening and sleep here. tomorrow double journey and everything is gonna be all right. Things didn't work out as I expected but this is adventure anyway, I'm on vacations and nothing can get me pissed.
I'll choose an idiom I love for todays day. "Si la vida te da la espalda tócale el culo" (If life turns back you touch its butt)....

See you soon mates =D =D =D

1 comentario:

  1. Ohhh my favourite sentence ;)
    Your journey didn't start so well, hope later will be better :D

    ResponderEliminar