martes, 31 de agosto de 2010

day 6

Hi there again,

I write this lines from a tiny small village in Galicia.
This is nice, few houses here, only old people, nature and hills, lots of hills!!!!!!!!
We already went through this mountain, it was 26Km of pain, it took us a bit more than 2 hours but again views and the freedom I felt up there made it worth it.
You know, I was up there and I just wanted to call you all, to tell yoy this is heaven, but finally I decided to keep it (selfish :P)
After that we though it was over, mistake, in Galicia you go up and down all the fucken time, so I think it ain't gonna be over untill we are back home :P
Anyway, this is so so so so so so (1 millon so) beautifull, that I don't mind about hills anymore.

Story, today while having lunch we met this lets say 65 years old guy who is doing the same as us. Today he got lost in the mountains and he covered many km until he found the right way. He was alone and we invited him to join us having lunch. I've never seen anyone so exhausted, he was shaking and it was even difficult to speak for him, you know, he came without map, he told us he broke both knees so he can't walk (bike and swimming are the only sports he can practice). I just wanna say that when I'm his age I wanna have those big balls and do the same. Now we are concerned about him, I think it's dangerous for him to be alone without map...hope he'll be ok =D

When we arrived in the village where I'm writting from, we met this ¡¡95!! years old woman, she was alone in the park where we wanted to fill our water bottles and she started speaking to us.
It was like 1 hour, at the beggining it was ok but she told us 3 times the same story. Anyway she was great taking into account her age.
i was surprised she spoke good spanish (some old people are anunderstandable in this region).
At the end we almost run because she didn't want to shut up, she just wanted to feed us. She offered me chorizo (she knew how to conquer me :P). I think I've got new friend, she told me that if we meet when she goes to Madrid she will invite me to have a coffe...jajajaja...
I don't know, it was nice experience too.
Again so many things I forget!!!!!!!!!!!

c u soon friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=)

ps: this day I didn't sleep well because I step on a grave while visiting the graveyard and I was afraid =(

ps2: this is me in the top of the world



3 comentarios:

  1. Jajaja congratulations, so you will have a dtae with 95 year old woman jajaja :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. and we'll eat a lot of chorizo, you know it's my favourite dish for dates ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think for date with granny....it's PERFECT :D

    ResponderEliminar