martes, 31 de agosto de 2010

Day 5

Hello there people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is me again xD

Everything started where we left it yesterday, first thing in the morning we had to climb this mountain called "cruz de ferro" (it means iron cross, pictures attached).




I've never seen such amazing views (liar, I have, but these were B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L)
It was kinda tough, and again the same mistake...we found another couple. I don't know why guys who travel with their gf when they see us they want to show us how fast them and their girlfriends are...the result??? Again the same, first 4Km of mountain she was pretty ok, we saw them all the time like from 20m distance , then she died...when I passed her she was almost stoped and the asshole continued without her, luckely world is fair (sometimes) and in the end of the slope the asshole stopped and continued walking because he wasn't able neither to follow his own rithm. My conclussion, I promise if sometime I do this with my gf I won't be such an asshole, and if I change my mind at least I'll kick her so that she falls and she cannot follow me anymore...come on dude, if you do something (good or bad) you gotta do it well =D

Today's post is about human beings and how mean we can be. I have another one. Yesterday night we slept in the hostel (7€ each in the 4 people room). Pablo and me were alone in the room, that means there were 2 extra places.
When I was trying to fall sleep I heared by the window how 2 guys arrived. They said they had broken the bike and it took some time to fix it, so they couldn't arrive before (it was like 10pm). They asked if there were some extra places and the guy said.
-We are almost full, I only have a double room for 44€.
WTF?????????????DUDE, WE WERE ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't understand people, those poor guys found another hostel for 5€, but anyway that was one of the worst things I've ever seen. It was bloody difficult to get up there, and it was cold, and if you wanted to continue to the next village you had to reach 1500m high in 7Km. People are bad, I can understand things, but come on, for 30€ difference you cannot do this to these poor guys!!!!!!!!
Today we met them, and they were really sympatic. We joined them some Km but they are clearly faster than us :P

Now my trip, today 79Km again, we are near the most difficult mountain of the path, everything is green here, really nice, you can see some pics :P



I'm not as exhausted as I was yesterday, so hopefully we'll make it tomorrow with a lot of effort.
We talk with people all the time, this is cool, but I feel I'm not able to write it, you know, there are so many details, so many things that happen everyday...
I don't know, you just need to be here to feel it =S

Write you tomorrow people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario