martes, 31 de agosto de 2010

Day 2 + Day 3

Two days without writting and it feels like a month. So many things have happened, and so damn fast. I think this is somehow like my real life, everything changes everyother day :P
I started my second journey at 7:30 am, I knew from the beggining that I had to cover many Km, I planned to cover 110Km, I didn't know whether I was gonna be able or not, but I wanted to know from the very first moment that it was gonna be tough, bloddy tough.
For me, if you know that what is waiting for you is hard, then when things get difficult you are not surprised, and it helps.
First 60 Km were Ok, then I decided to have lunch. I asked in a village and they told me to go to the next village to a house where they offer a nice menu. Come on, it was A-W-E-S-O-M-E...when I arrived the girl who was there told me to sit in a table, she brought a bottle of wine and a bottle of water and she asked what I wanted to eat, she said there is not menu, she just cooks what people want. I told her, ok, maybe a salat and some meat. There are not enough words in the world to say how amazing it was, the pictures speak by themselves.









With that lunch and some rest I decided to start the tough part of the day. I divided the map in 4 parts and I scheduled one hour for each part.
I got on the bike and I saw three guys, by that time didn't know so, but they were my three guard angels. I even don't know their names, but for sure without them I had never achieved my goal. i was kinda bored, I had singed, I had talked with myself (at least in 3 languages). This was time to socialize. I asked. Do you mind if I go some Km with you??? Of course they didn't, so I joined them. Dude, they were so bloody fast, we covered 15 Km in 30 minutes, I was exhausted, but 15Km closer to my goal and half hour ahead schedule.
Picture of my angels when they left me to have lunch.



Worth to mention that villages were really nice, everytime I passed through some village it was like a breath of fresh air, eventhough I was really tired.
After I left my angels I had 20 Km through the country without any village, the floor was like if a potatoes track had been throwing potatoes all along the way. There was no tree, it was like desert...pffffffffffff I don't wanna remember it :P
After I passed through this potatoes path (we'll call it like this :P) I was really close to my goal, but too tired, so I decided to sleep some 10 minutes in a park, afterwards I don't know how I found the strength to continue, anyhow I made it.
I arrived in the hostel located in the village I wanted to get (Terradillos de los templarios)...and surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hostel with swimming pool!!!!!!!!! It was great!!!!!!!!!
Well, not that great, I was in this 4 people room with a couple, we were just 3, they had dinner somewhere and then they came back. I was assleep but they woke me up, anyway I pretended being assleep. (big mistake)
They were talking and then one gave massage to the other, they were saying something like, yes, there, a little up...ooooooooohhhhhhhh...
Trust me, I wanted to die in that moment, I wanted to jump from the window or something...
Then the guy said " I love you and I like loving you". I made a big effort to avoid a loud laugh...
Then the girl said "next time we make love we will see fireworks"
I was hoping, please noooooooo...not now...I'm afraid of fireworks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think they didn't make it, but after those sentences I think I have diabetes. Too much sweet for me.
Next day, meant today I "only" needed to cover 70 Km before lunch in order to have lunch at Sara's place in León. I was singing a lot and telling myself there was not pain. But I made it!!!!!!! Yuhuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!
Bad news, I didn't rest because today Pablo joined me and we decided to visit Leon with Sara. Worse news, I lost my wallet with EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!
Good news, it was in a bar and the witter keept it and gave it back to me...pfffffffffff...I think it was worst 15 minutes of the year!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm such an asshole, this things allways happen to me....
It is difficult to tell here everything I feel, summary: I suffered, I didn't give up, I know myself better (still asshole) and I definitely feel that somehow I'm not alone, this is weird, actually I've never been religious guy, but being alone I didn't feel so alone, I felt you all friends were there with me (yes, I'm crazy, damn crazy).

c u soon people!!!!!!!!!

2 comentarios:

  1. Jajajajaja I'm laughing so loud! I can't imagine what you felt with this couple. Poor you :D
    Mhmmmm other deep thoughts ;) Good for you Jaime!

    ResponderEliminar